Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Earthquake

The day of the earthquake Iwas sleeping, my parents and one of my sisters were also in my house sleeping, but my little sister and my uncle were in her house. When the quake start, my mother and my sister were very scare, but me and my dad were very frightened for my little sister, becouse my uncle always is afraid for the quakes.
Once it's over, we ran to my uncle's house, and we check the entire house, there were a few broken glasses, and the television was in the floor. My little sister, Paulina, was very excited because she never felt sometihng like that ever: Then we tried to call entire family, and we lit some candles, and power on the radio in the cell phone to knew what was happening. When we realized that was an earthquake that affects a big part of our country, we were really affected. It was a very much moved night, and will be always in our memories.

1 comment: