Monday, May 3, 2010

Music



The music has been a part of me since I was very young; actually, a lot of my favourite groups have remained over time.

When I was 13 I started to listen the music that I like, for example Victor Jara or Los Miserables, and a huge range between it. My father likes Victor Jara, so he was my tutor in this type of music, and from here, I star to search and investigate about similar singers, and there were a found Silvio Rodriguez.

My older sister and I listening Los Miserables and sing their songs; we could spend all day listen and singing their songs, while I play the guitar.

Now day, I listen a little of everything, of course I listen my oldest bands, but also, I listen some groups like “Los Fabulosos Cadillacs” or “Los Autenticos Decadentes”, because their make really entertaining music.

I hope you write about your favourite music in your blogs.

Regards to all my little fans xD


4 comments:

  1. I like all of your favourite artist, in special Silvio, Vìctor an Los Fabulosos. Great.
    Greetings Alexis! See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Boby, jajaja.
    Very interesting your favorites bands, I like Los Miserables too. Can you write in my blog please?

    I hope you are fine, see you in the training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AleeeeTsiii I love Los Fabulosos Cadillacs too! jaja I'd like to see them in a concert someday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Boby!

    You have a good musical tastes!
    You inherited some tastes of your father ( remember: "I'm your father"), I can show you in a game of pingpong ;)

    ReplyDelete