Sunday, June 6, 2010

THE CELLPHONE

My favourite piece of technology is my cell phone, maybe it’s not the cooler ever or the most recently, but every time I had an emergency, it’s with me.
The first cell phone I had , were when I was in school yet, my mother was pregnant, so we were communicate all the time, because my little sister may come out. I remember that phone it was really heavy, and didn’t have a camera or music; the only thing funny was the game, with the snake.
When my mother had my little sister, it really help us to be communicated with the cell phones, fortunately, I had the mine. Also, my sister and dad had their own.
A couple of years later, I change my cell phone, like two times, for one more modern than the other one. Then, I bought my actual cell phone. It’s not touch, or has an amazing camera, but it really help in emergencies or just to listen music, I can save documents when I connected to the computer, and take photos.
I think if I haven’t got my phone I be lost most of the time, also, I cant take photos every time, but the most importantly it’s I couldn’t communicated with my family and friends if an emergency happens.
Well, I hope you like it; see you in class, bye!

1 comment:

  1. I think we are catched by our cell phones!
    but also I feel we need it to comunicate... xd

    ReplyDelete