Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Slumdog millionaire"

This movie it’s about an Indian boy, Jamal Malik. He lives in Bombay, and one day, he decides to participate in the TV show: Who wants to be a millionaire?
Jamal answer all the questions, without any wildcard. So the people of the show think he is cheating and the police take him.
This it’s when they interrogate him about his knowledge, and Jamal start to tell them the story of his life, and everyone realized that he actually knew the answers because the experience in his life like an orphan kid. And he tells the real reason why he is in the show, to find the lost love of his childhood.
I like this movie because it’s show that we can learn of all the experiences we have lived, and we can survive anything, no matter if we are alone or if we have someone, we can find our own destiny.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't saw this movie yet, but I have heard good reviews about it.
    I will see it and tell you that I think about it!
    bye small Boby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I love this movie!
    It's excellent! I like the way Jamal talks about his life with the cops.. it's brilliant!

    See you soon, frieeeend (L)

    ReplyDelete